Buddy Up – Weight Loss Program
Are you ready to take charge of your health? Regain energy, balance your hormones and shed some centimetres in the process? Don’t feel like you need to do it alone! The Buddy Up – Weight Loss program is designed for you and friend to complete together; so you can support each other and keep each other accountable.
Over six weeks you will receive:
– 1 x initial consultation (we do this individually)
– 5 x follow up consultations with your nutrition buddy
– Guided support from me, Jess your registered nutritionist
– Education on how to nourish your body for vitality
– Work through your mental road blocks when it comes to food and change
– Improve your intestinal flora, support your livers detoxification and rid your body of sugar cravings
– Exercise and its importance in a healthy lifestyle
– Learn the key components of everyday eating for health
– Stop yo-yo dieting for good
– Clear all the confusion and misconceptions about food with a professional
– Weight loss becomes supplementary
I understand that for some people ongoing nutrition consultations isn’t always affordable but you need me to keep you accountable.
In this program your buddy acts as your accountability partner.
If you were to complete six nutrition consultations with me individually it would cost $440. However, in the buddy program you can split the cost, so it’s only $250 each. Please note, health fund rebates are not available on this service.
To book in, click “add to cart” and complete the purchase. You will be emailed the same day to book in your consultation and we can start working together straight away.
Jessica Worth is qualified Nutritionist with an Advanced Diploma of Nutritional Medicine. Jessica is registered with the Australian Traditional Medicine Society and regularly undergoes continued professional development to keep her nutrition registration, ensuring her health advice and nutrition knowledge is at the forefront of the industry.